Thursday, October 14, 2010

Copyrights

I have always known to be careful when writing papers or making presentations and using content from someone other than myself.  I have always been taught that if there's even a shadow of a doubt that you may need to cite a source, to do so.  I had no idea, however, that there was something called "Creative Commons."  On their official website, they've got many useful items worth looking into.  They have case studies, documentation, and other data and information that can be used to prove a point or share an idea.  The website is definitely worth at least taking a look at, if not serious school use.  Thank you for the lesson about copyrights and the "Creative Commons!"

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I loved learning about creative commons as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't thought about Creative Commons being like writing a research paper and citing sources. Thanks for the insight.

    ReplyDelete